Flux Capacitor is an official Android application that emulates the time machine from the well-known Back to the Future franchise. This utility is entertaining. It displays the virtual time travel device on the smartphone screen.
The application is primarily intended for fans of the well-known franchise called Back to the Future. It displays a flux capacitor on the smartphone screen and plays the sounds. The device is presented in three types, according to how it looked in each part of the franchise.
It is possible to start the time machine. You can see its virtual screen and hear how the device sounds.
There are indicators that show the current time. Users can also choose the point in the future they want to go to. To do this, a special panel with buttons is displayed on the screen, similar to the one that was presented in the movie.
If users shake their smartphones, the 1985 glitch will be emulated. In addition, the application can work in alarm mode. There is an option to rise time and select sounds from all three franchise series. It is also possible to choose melodies for the signal from the internal memory of the mobile device.
- emulates the flux capacitor from the Back to the Future franchise;
- displays a time machine on the screen and plays the sounds;
- can work in alarm mode, similar to Da Fit;
- offers to select melodies from all three series;
- app is free to download and use;
- compatible with current Android versions.