GoToWebinar is an Android application that allows you to host online events. There is an option to create a room for communication via voice and video.
It is necessary to create an account or log in using your Google account. Next, users can join the online conference. You need to provide the event ID or follow the link sent by the organizer. There is an option to independently create a space for communication. Moreover, the utility allows you to schedule a meeting for a specific date and time.
GoToWebinar provides access to voice and video during meetings. It is worth noting that the speaker’s camera image is brought to the fore. There is an option to mute video or microphone if necessary. You also have access to the desktop sharing feature. Furthermore, meeting participants can show presentations from their device. You may use the platform anywhere as long as you have Internet access.
Just like in Google Meet, it is possible to sync with your calendar to schedule video meetings and receive reminders about upcoming events. Please note that the utility is intended for use by employees of companies and organizations.
- allows you to hold online events with up to 1000 people;
- users can communicate via voice and video;
- there is an option to share the desktop screen;
- it is necessary to indicate the session number to join the webinar;
- compatible with current Android versions;
- free to download and use.