KeyBank is an Android application designed for clients of a well-known bank, headquartered in Cleveland, USA. The utility is the official mobile client of this financial institution. It allows users to manage accounts, open deposits, transfer funds and make other transactions.
Like Nationwide Banking, this application features a high level of security. To access it, users will need to enter a unique identifier and password. The utility provides an encrypted connection to the bank’s website. At the same time, information about the accounts is not stored on mobile devices.
Moreover, you can sign in with your fingerprint or Face ID.
The main features of this utility include:
- a quick viewing of accounts balances;
- paying bills and taxes;
- transferring funds to other users;
- opening deposits;
- working with checks and so on.
Transaction history is stored for 90 days. It is possible to receive and save statements and receipts.
Clients can schedule recurring payments and create templates for them. It is essential to form a monthly timetable. The utility sends customers reminders and notifications of ongoing transactions.
There is a separate tab with a built-in map. It helps you to find bank branches and ATMs.
- is the official mobile client of KeyBank;
- allows users to open deposits, pay bills, and so on;
- stores operations history for 90 days;
- is intended for US residents only;
- app is free to download and use;
- compatible with current Android versions.