myLSB is an Android application developed by the eponymous US bank. The utility is intended for residents of Iowa. It allows them to make various online payments, open accounts, and deposit funds.
To use the application, you need to log in. You have to provide an ID and a password. Creating an account through the utility is not possible. To register, users can visit the bank’s website.
Bills and payments
The utility is designed for both individual and corporate clients. It allows them to manage their accounts online. The main features of the service include:
- deposits placing;
- bills paying;
- transferring of funds, to other banks also;
- checking the balance;
- accounts and limits management;
- income and expenses controlling.
The application keeps a history of operations. It is possible to view receipts and statements.
Map and notifications
In addition, users can combine their accounts into groups and transfer funds between them. The utility contains a map of bank branches. To view it, it is necessary to turn on GPS navigation.
The app sends notifications about all transactions. For security purposes, you can set up a fingerprint login. If you have any problems with payments, you can contact the support service.
- similar to Polaris Bank, the utility allows users to manage their finances;
- intended for residents of Iowa;
- it is possible to transfer funds and pay bills;
- authorization is required;
- app is free to use and download;
- compatible with current Android versions.