OKash Loan is an application for Android with which users can view loan products. It is possible to get money at an affordable interest rate.
Users, particularly residents of Kenya, can apply for loans online without paperwork or the necessity of going to the bank. It is possible to view payment terms before accepting them. Credit tenure may vary from 90 to 180 days, just like in Branch.
It is possible to choose the most appropriate loan plan and submit a request. This process does not take much time and you can receive money directly to your account. After that you may transfer funds and withdraw cash without any problems.
The application offers flexible repayment plans. Users can send money via M-Pesa or by entering their paybill number. It is possible to repay your loan before the due date. Please note that you have to provide the necessary information correctly to avoid undesirable situations.
Last but not least, there is an option to complete a transaction of any amount. Excess payments are to be automatically applied to future possible loan requests. Thus, you can make savings and cover debts faster.
- allows to access loan products in Kenya;
- users among 18 to 55 can borrow money based on their monthly salary;
- it is possible to repay the credit via M-Pesa;
- there is an option to view interest rate when entering the amount you wish to get;
- app is free to download and use;
- compatible with current Android versions.