Phonak Remote Control is an Android application that allows you to control your hearing aid from the same brand. It is possible to set up clear and high-quality sound.
The utility is a remote control for the Phonak brand hearing aid. It is possible to connect your device to the program using Bluetooth technology. After that, you can adjust the sound of the left and right earphones as well as set the desired programs.
Phonak Remote Control offers a demo version. It has instructions on how to connect the hearing aid to the app. It is a short guide with pictures and comments. After reading it you can go back to the main screen to activate the compound.
With the app you can correct the sound level in the hearing aid. It is possible to adjust the left and right earpiece separately. Phonak Remote Control offers various programs to suit different situations. For example, there is Music, Car, Restaurant and TV.
The hearing aid knows how to select a mode, but you can adjust the settings if you cannot hear the dialogues when watching content on Sky Mobile TV or classic television.
These and other features are described in your hearing aid manual. It comes with the device. It is possible to find the pdf format on the official website.
- the interface is available in 18 languages, including English, German, French, Italian, Japanese, Finnish and Swedish;
- there are instructions for connecting a hearing aid to utility;
- you can adjust the sound for the left and right earpiece;
- app is free to download and use;
- compatible with current versions of Android.