Shopify is an official Android application from an eponymous platform created for managing online stores. With the utility, you can add products, run promotions, as well as track order statistics and conversion. It is possible to launch advertising campaigns on social networks.
Creating a store
To use the app, you need to log in and add store information. It is necessary to enter the name of the outlet and create a password for secure access. After that, you can create a catalog of goods. The utility allows you to add items manually or by scanning barcodes. You can edit product characteristics, as well as add photos and descriptions.
Orders and campaigns
It is possible to receive information about new orders and analyze sales statistics. Also, using the application, you can create a customer database and send clients information about special offers.
The utility allows you to launch an advertising campaign designed to attract new customers and increase sales. You can track conversions and view reports by day, week, or month. Personal recommendations are available with which you can improve the efficiency of your online store.
- is a platform for creating and managing online stores;
- users can add products and receive order information;
- it is possible to launch marketing campaigns to increase sales;
- synchronization with third-party websites is supported, including eBay, Amazon, and others;
- the app is free to download and use;
- compatible with current Android versions.