Strava is an Android application that allows athletes to track calorie consumption and get workout statistics. The utility supports synchronization with smartwatches and fitness bracelets, similar to Google Fit. It is possible to share achievements with friends and like-minded people in communities.
Before starting a run or ride, you need to allow access to your mobile device’s location and turn on GPS. After that, the course of your movement will be saved in the smartphone’s memory. You can view your route on a map or share it with friends.
It is possible to get additional information about the training, including:
- distance traveled;
- calorie consumption;
- average speed.
Users can join communities and share achievements with other people. In addition, there is an opportunity to participate in competitions. The utility allows you to comment on your friends’ workouts and track their activity.
Goals and objectives
With the help of this app, you can set a goal and monitor your progress. Information about changes in training intensity and fitness level is also available.
- allows you to track the route of a race or a bike ride;
- users can share training data and photos via Facebook or Instagram;
- it is possible to monitor the activity of friends in communities;
- synchronization with fitness bracelets, smartwatches, and heart rate monitors is supported;
- it is possible to plan routes;
- the app is free to download and use;
- compatible with current Android versions.