TJSB Mobile Banking is an application for Android devices that provides residents of India with access to their accounts in the eponymous bank. Users can view balances, pay bills, and apply for loans on the go, similar to Maha Mobile.
Accounts and options
Only customers of the Thane Janata Sahakari Bank can use this utility. To enter the application, you need to specify your personal data as well as your ID. On the main page of the utility, you can view the details of your credit and debit cards. The main menu is also located here, which provides access to the following options:
- payment of bills;
- balance checking;
- receiving statements;
- loan processing;
- opening deposits;
- scanning QR codes and more.
Security and opportunities
For security purposes, the entrance to the app is protected by a PIN code, and two-factor authentication is also provided. It is possible to block and unblock cards, change limits, and so on.
In a separate tab, you can apply for various loans including for education, traveling, buying a house or car, and so on. Instant funds transfers to any Indian bank are available. Additionally, the application stores a history of all your transactions and allows you to view it.
- offers Indian users to manage their bank accounts and cards;
- it is possible to provide various transactions;
- you can apply for loans and create deposits;
- helps to receive statements and view operations history;
- app is free to download and use;
- compatible with current Android versions.