Workday is an application for Android devices that is the official mobile client of the same-name service. With its help, employees of various companies, as well as managers, can track payrolls, fill out reports, receive notifications of important events, and so on.
This utility can only be used by registered clients. They need to be employees of a company using the Workday system. Access to the application is possible after receiving an ID from the manager.
Personal data stored in the utility is protected from access by unauthorized persons using a PIN code, fingerprint access, and Face ID.
With this application, employees can:
- check payroll;
- apply for leave;
- prepare expense reports;
- mark the time of arrival and departure;
In addition, it is possible to view the profiles of your colleagues, receive information about the company and its activities, as well as take various training courses. It is possible to get push notifications for appointments, meetings, and other important events.
The following functions are provided for managers:
- viewing profiles of all employees;
- receipt of timesheets and reports;
- approval of requests;
- writing feedback on the performance of employees;
- obtaining information about the company;
- scheduling appointments and meetings.
- helps users to get access to the eponymous system;
- is intended for managers and employees;
- offers to track working hours and payrolls, similar to Roubler;
- it is possible to fill out reports;
- app is free to download and use;
- compatible with current Android versions.