Aavas Loan is an application for Android devices designed to receive and manage loans. It is possible to fill out requests, calculate the refund schedule and pay fees directly through the utility.
Menu and options
On the main page of the app, there is a menu that allows you to:
- apply for a loan;
- view all available financial products;
- calculate monthly installments on the EMI calculator;
- find the nearest service branch on the map;
- ask questions and contact support service.
Users can apply for a housing loan, a construction or renovation credit, or a business development one. It is also possible to receive money on the security of existing real estate. To complete the request, you need to log in, specify some personal data and provide photocopies of documents.
Installments and payments
This service allows you to calculate the amount of monthly loan installments, similar to Loangram. It is possible to pay using net banking, debit cards, and UPI. There is a built-in map that helps to determine the nearest Aavas branch. You can track the status of your request in real-time mode. The utility notifies you if the request is approved.
It is worth noting that the minimum loan term is 1 year and the maximum is 30 years. There is a processing fee of up to 3% of the total amount. The interest rate depends on the type of credit and ranges from 9 to 24% per annum.
- Indian users can apply for various types of loans;
- there are EMI calculator and branches map;
- it is possible to send a request and track its status;
- app is free to download and use;
- compatible with current Android versions.