Aboki FX is an application for Android that helps you to view exchange rates of popular world currencies and cryptocurrencies. The utility is intended primarily for citizens of Nigeria, but residents of other countries can also use it.
Rates and news
You do not need to register and create an account. The main page of the utility displays the current rates of popular currencies. You can track the value of the US Dollar, British Pound, Euro, and some others against the Nigerian Naira.
The first tab contains parallel market data. A swipe to the left reveals information from the Central Bank of Nigeria. Another tab displays ATM exchange rates.
In addition, there is a page that contains Forex market news. It offers articles from well-known world agencies such as Reuters, Bloomberg, and The Guardian.
The utility menu offers:
- to view rates of major world currencies;
- to find out the value of digital assets against the US dollar;
- to use the built-in converter.
This utility allows you to track four types of coins – Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, and Bitcoin Cash. Their price is displayed in US dollars.
The calculator supports 10 main currencies. It converts a user-specified amount of assets to Nigerian Naira according to black market rate, CBN, MoneyGram, and Western Union.
Please note that the app sends some notifications to the user. The alert interval can be selected in the settings menu. Widgets are provided for tracking cryptocurrency values.
- offers up-to-date exchange rates;
- intended primarily for residents of Nigeria, similar to Umba Loan;
- there is a built-in converter;
- supported by some ads;
- app is free to use and download;
- compatible with current Android versions.