Agricnode is an Android application oriented towards farming businesses in Africa. It is possible to add cards and complete transactions on the smartphone.
The utility provides access to a Blockchain agriculture platform that is suitable for online business. Users can make payments, view their current balance and transfer funds between accounts. There is an option to create a digital wallet and keep money safe.
A key feature here is agricoin, a cryptocurrency for completing transactions and investing. You can buy and sell your products with this digital asset. In addition, it is possible to receive payments on your wallet and account. If there is the necessity for standard banking services, you may download Polaris Bank. This application is available for residents of Nigeria.
ATMs and terminals
There is an option to withdraw money from an ATM. Users can find the nearest automated teller machines on the map. It is possible to easily receive cash by exchanging agricoins.
Last but not least, the application has a feature called AgricPay POS. This allows retailers and service providers to accept agricoin payments at physical stores.
- users can complete payments, sell products and invest funds with agricoin;
- allows to create a digital wallet and exchange currencies;
- oriented towards farming businesses;
- it is possible to make transactions via terminals;
- app is free to download and use;
- compatibility with current Android versions.