AirMap – Android application which offers aeronautical information for those who own quadcopters and other unmanned aerial vehicles. There are detailed maps that you can look at in real time and provide feedback.
Users can find out flight rules in certain areas. There is information available for over 20 countries including Germany, USA, Canada and others. It is possible to learn aerospace behavior in these territories.
Thanks to AirMap, users can learn trajectory planning of the drone by selecting its duration and height based on area requirements. There are notifications about traffic real time. It is possible to view public flight information.
The app also includes a list of areas where it is restricted to fly drones. Besides, you can adjust the settings and select the privacy level of the route.
The app supports unmanned aerial vehicles that work with DJI controllers. The connection is established via WiFi.
You have to activate GPS in order to use the utility properly. In addition, it is necessary to sign in. This allows you to receive notifications in real time.
- app is free to download and use;
- provides aeronautical information;
- similar to Mi Drone Mini, helpful for drone pilots;
- notifies about traffic and area requirements;
- possibility to learn about forbidden places;
- allows you to plan flights;
- full compatibility with current Android versions.