Airtel is an official Android application developed by a well known multinational company in Africa. Users can view their account information, pay for services and make purchases.
To sign in, users have to select their country and enter their mobile number. This is necessary to request one time pin and access the account. Compared to My Vodacom, this utility is not available in South Africa.
Users can view Airtel services and check their plan. It is possible to buy various bundles that contain both minutes and mobile data. There is a section that shows the latest transactions. In other words, the application provides an option to pay bills and recharge.
It is possible to check your current balance and see how much mobile data you can spend. Aside from recharging, you can also pay for various services such as school fees, electricity, water and local government payments. The utility allows you to complete secure transactions and save the checks.
Last but not least, there are special offers and promotions available. Users can view the details and pay for services with discounts. Thus, it becomes possible to save up a certain amount.
- users can manage their account and pay bills;
- there is an option to buy bundles and minutes;
- necessary to sign in to access the services;
- available in several countries in Africa;
- possible to view current plan and balance;
- app is free to download and use;
- compatible with current Android versions.