Algoa Bus is an application for Android devices created by an eponymous transport company. It operates in the Nelson Mandela Metropole region of South Africa. With this utility, users can plan their rides, find bus stops and get directions.
How to use
For correct use of the application, GPS navigation needs to be enabled. Next, you have to select a route by adding the points of departure and arrival. You may save your frequently used travel address in the My places tab. It can be, for example, work, home, school, university, and so on.
Schedule and map
The application has a schedule of all buses departing from 4 operating stations. You can view the list of stops, as well as find out the distance to them and the time of arrival of transport. It is possible to get acquainted with the detailed route.
The application has a built-in map. With its help, users can view routes and choose the convenient ones. The utility shows them the directions to the nearest bus stop, as well as the distance and travel time. They can be notified about changes in the traffic schedule.
For more detailed information about the Algoa Bus company services, you may visit an eponymous website.
- is developed by a transport company of the same name;
- users can plan their rides and get directions, just like with TaxiF;
- has a schedule of all buses departing from 4 operating stations;
- is intended for citizens of the Nelson Mandela Metropole area, SAR;
- there is a built-in map;
- app is free to download and use;
- compatible with current Android versions.