BWS on tAPP is an Android application designed for residents of Australia. The official utility from the eponymous chain of beverage stores invites users to participate in the drawing of prizes.
At the start, clients need to register by providing some personal data and an email address. Participants must be Australian citizens who are at least 18 years old.
Prizes and vouchers
The utility allows you daily swipe the ice off in a virtual cooler and check your winnings. It is possible to take part in the draw only once a day. This service offers a car, cash, and an adrenaline adventure as the main rewards. In addition, many different prizes are up for grabs, including beverages, event tickets, vouchers, electronics, and gadgets.
Additionally, users can win the digital currency SipCoin. It can be accumulated and then spent on the purchase of drinks – beer, wine, spirits, and premixes.
The received vouchers can be used on various marketplaces and web resources such as Booking.com, The Iconic, Menulog, and others.
In addition, you can exchange your vouchers for drinks at BWS stores.
- is an official client of the Australian chain of beverage stores;
- invites users to participate in the drawing of prizes;
- you can win cash, a car, beverages, vouchers, event tickets, electronics, and gadgets;
- it is possible to take part in the draw only once a day, unlike NZ Lotto;
- app is free to download and use;
- compatible with current Android versions.