Duolingo is an app for Android devices that helps you to learn foreign languages. You have access to different types of tasks, as well as the ability to repeat the material.
The utility allows you to select from 31 languages to learn:
- Chinese and many more.
At the start, you need to log in with your Facebook or Google account. You can also create a profile by providing an email address.
Using the app, you can choose a topic and learn new words. The utility provides tasks that allow you to train the correct pronunciation. In addition, you have to make sentences and write short texts. If you make more than three mistakes, you will need to go through the lesson again.
Communication and stats
The utility allows you to find friends from different countries. You can communicate with native speakers using the built-in chat. It is possible to ask a friend to check the task you completed.
Training statistics are available in your profile. Students can find out the number of words learned and compare their results with the achievements of other users. The app allows receiving rewards and experience points. In the future, they will help to open new lessons.
- like Preply, it allows you to learn foreign languages;
- tasks for translation and pronunciation are available;
- there is an opportunity to communicate with native speakers;
- users can receive rewards and experience points;
- app is free to download and use;
- compatible with current Android versions.