Dynamic Island is an Android application that allows you to make the area around the smartphone’s front camera cutout interactive. Using the utility, you can receive various system alerts accompanied by smooth animation.
Dynamic Island technology is developed by Apple and is officially used only in the iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max. This is a built-in function and there is no separate utility in the AppStore.
The presented application for Android was created by a third-party developer not associated with a well-known American corporation. As a result, the functionality of this utility is limited. Correct operation on all models of Android smartphones is not guaranteed.
When you first launch the application, you will need to grant it a number of permissions in the settings:
- display on top of other windows;
- access to the notifications;
- Bluetooth control.
After granting permissions, you can choose the size and height of the hotspot position. The application is suitable for smartphones with a front camera cutout located in the central part of the screen, unlike Dynamic Island Xiaomi.
In the end, it remains to activate the dynamic island function.
At the time of writing the review, the application can show the charge of wireless headphones when connected via Bluetooth.
Another alert pops up when you start charging your smartphone – it shows the battery level.
Notifications appear and disappear automatically. You can call any function of the application yourself only in test mode.
- partially copies the functions of Dynamic Island on Android smartphones;
- it is required to provide a number of permissions, similar to Sony Headphones Connect;
- suitable for mobile devices with a front camera cutout in the center of the display;
- is not compatible with some smartphone models;
- app is free to download and use;
- compatible with current Android versions.