Flo is an Android application that allows you to track your menstrual cycle. You can calculate the beginning of your period and the ovulation days. Also, the utility can help you determine the most suitable conception date.
To start using the app, you need to create an account with your email address. Next, you have to select the start and end dates of the last menstruation in the calendar. The utility automatically calculates the duration of the cycle and notifies you about the following period days.
It is possible to determine the days with a higher probability of getting pregnant. Such dates are marked in blue on the calendar.
Similar to The Bump app, here you can find some additional features for pregnant women. Thus, you can monitor your health, weight, sleep duration, and the amount of water you drink.
It is also possible to read articles and get useful tips. You can record your symptoms and mood swings in a personal diary.
In order to receive notifications about menstruation or ovulation, you have to turn on notifications in the Settings. In addition, this application can help you track the use of contraceptives. It is possible to receive reminders to weigh yourself and measure your body temperature.
- it is possible to maintain a calendar for the menstrual cycle;
- there is an option to determine the days suitable for conception;
- you can turn on reminders to take birth control pills;
- there are functions for pregnant women;
- using and downloading the utility is free;
- compatible with current Android versions.