Google Fit is an application for Android that is designed for tracking daily physical activity and reading health parameters. With this utility, you can create the most suitable set of workouts depending on gender, age, and weight.
This app synchronizes with fitness bracelets and smartwatches via Bluetooth. Heart rate tracking and calorie calculation during training are available. Based on these data, you can analyze the intensity of the current workout plan and make the necessary adjustments.
Another interesting feature of the utility is the display of activity progress for each day. Using data received from the World Health Organization, the application sets daily goals for the number of steps taken and cardio activity. It is possible to track progress in the daily statistics menu. With these indicators, you can draw a conclusion about the correctness of your lifestyle.
Please note that all your data is stored in the cloud so you can access your health information anywhere and anytime. The app offers useful tips and recommendations regarding a healthy lifestyle.
- allows you to track daily activity and count the number of calories burned, similar to Samsung Health;
- you can monitor the workout intensity and make the necessary adjustments;
- pairing with a fitness bracelet or smartwatch via Bluetooth is supported;
- it is possible to create a suitable training program based on the weight, gender, and age of the user;
- daily activity statistics are stored in the cloud service;
- the app is free to download and use;
- compatible with current Android versions.