Google Trips is an Android application designed for travel and activity planning as well as managing reservations.
This utility automatically gathers all information connected to your Google services like Maps and Gmail. As a result, you can get the most relevant and useful recommendations.
The homepage of the app contains several main sections, including Reservations, Saved places, Food, and Drinks.
There is a separate tab, where you can look through the Top spots around your location. There are indoor and outdoor options as well as personal recommendations based on your preferences.
You can find out all the required information for getting around the city or country. That includes public transport and taxi.
The Need to know section contains health and emergency contacts, hospital locations, 24 hours pharmacies, urgent care centers, doctors, and clinics. In addition here you can find places for shopping and banking.
Please note that this utility is currently disabled by Google. The most of mentioned features were transferred to the Maps app and general searching services like Ok Google.
- you can get activity ideas based on the time, place, and weather;
- it is possible to manage your reservations;
- there are emergency contacts and locations;
- this utility has been disabled, and most of its functions are now available in Google Maps;
- app is free to use and download;
- compatible with current Android versions.