Huawei Wear is an Android application that allows you to synchronize your smartphone with wearable gadgets of a well-known brand. The utility is compatible with smartwatches and fitness bracelets Huawei Watch, Fit, and Talkband.
At the start, you need to synchronize your phone with your wearable gadget. It is necessary to turn on Bluetooth on the smartphone, after that the connection will occur automatically. Next, you have to set up your profile by entering age, gender, height, and weight, similar to Fitbit.
Data and settings
The utility allows you to read various data from a smartwatch or fitness bracelet, such as:
- the number of steps taken;
- the number of calories burned;
- heart rate;
- duration, and quality of sleep.
In addition, the application maintains measurement statistics and allows you to track parameters for the day, week, and month. Also, you can set up notifications about various events. The smartwatch can notify you with a vibration signal and also send a reminder to your phone.
Furthermore, this utility allows you to receive software updates for your wearable device. Customization of the dial appearance is provided, there are various skins. It is possible to upload information from the smartwatch to the Huawei Health platform for more detailed analysis and statistics.
- is a companion app for managing your Huawei wearable device;
- it is possible to synchronize a smartwatch or fitness bracelet with your phone;
- you can track your physical activity;
- app is free to download and use;
- compatible with current Android versions.