Investopedia is a popular Android application that provides access to a platform where users can read various news. Most articles are about financial reviews and economics.
It is possible to be aware of the latest news regarding economic and political spheres. The former is usually more under the spotlight as the platform is considered a financial source. Users can find the most popular articles on the main page or look for certain reviews via a search bar.
What makes Investopedia convenient is that you do not have to pay in order to read news. The articles are free to access and share. Moreover, authors provide references to official sources. Thus, you may see that their reviews are not something they made up themselves.
Similar to SHiFT, here users can learn on how to invest stocks properly. It is possible to access a market simulator and study online trading. This feature is also free. However, it is necessary to register or log in.
Please note that the money you spend on a simulator is not real. The only purpose it serves is to show you how approximately stock exchange markets work. You may also find out where to invest money.
- possibility of reading economic, political and business news;
- most articles are trustworthy because they come with references;
- there is a stock market simulator that allows you to learn how to invest;
- you can find out actual currency exchange rates;
- app is free to download and use;
- compatible with current Android versions.