Kaduna Electric is an application for Android, which is intended for employees of a well-known company in Nigeria. The utility is an online reference that contains various documentation, including engineering and technical standards.
This app is developed in collaboration with Kaduna Electric. The energy company is an operator in the electricity market in Nigeria. It provides services in four states of this country – Sokoto, Kaduna, Zamfara, and Kebbi. Employees of the firm are engaged in servicing a large number of customers. Works are carried out in accordance with some standards. Thus, the utility allows contractors and engineers to quickly access specifications.
There is a catalog on the main page of the application. It offers the following engineering standards and related specifications:
- underground laying of cables;
- creation of overhead power lines;
- means of protection;
- installation of switches;
- many others.
Also, there is a search window. Here you can look for documents and standards they need by title. It is possible to make bookmarks. This will allow you to quickly find any important documentation.
When viewing a file, users can zoom in and out of the font size for better reading. It is possible to switch between pages using swipes.
- is intended for contractors and engineers of a well-known company;
- offers them various useful documentation;
- contains specifications and technical standards;
- operates in Nigeria, as well as PAL Pensions;
- app is free to download and use;
- compatible with current Android versions.