LG ThinQ is an Android application that allows you to remotely control household appliances. With the utility, you can connect a washing machine, refrigerator, air conditioner, and other devices from the manufacturer LG Electronics to your smartphone. It is possible to perform diagnostics to identify faults.
To use the utility, you need to create an LG account or use Facebook, Amazon, and Google profiles. After authorization, you have to start an automatic scan to search for available devices nearby. The connection is provided via Wi-Fi.
The app helps you remotely control home appliances. For example, it is possible to turn on the washing machine and adjust the temperature of the air conditioner. In addition, you can control the security of your apartment or house. To do this, you need to connect a video surveillance camera to your smartphone.
The intelligent diagnostics function helps assess the technical condition of your devices. Thus, you can extend the life of home appliances and prevent malfunctions. In addition, you may go to the official LG store. It is possible to buy accessories, spare parts, and related products.
- allows you to connect LG household appliances to your smartphone;
- it is possible to remotely control devices;
- you can purchase related products, spare parts, and consumables;
- intelligent diagnostics option is available;
- the app is free to download and use;
- compatible with current Android versions.