MahaSecure is an application for Android devices that provides additional transaction security for clients of a well-known Indian bank. The utility is designed to pass two-factor authentication, change the PIN code, as well as confirm online payments.
With this app, Maharashtra Bank account holders can log in securely. At the start, it is necessary to configure additional settings to protect finances and personal data. To do this, users need to specify their name and bank ID and then enter the verification key. The app then sends them an activation code to their registered mobile phone number.
After that, clients can choose a security question and answer to verify their identity in the future. In addition, they need to come up with a PIN code or pattern to protect the entrance to the application.
The main menu of the utility offers you the following options:
- Internet banking login;
- confirmation of online payments, similar to Mahamobile Plus;
- managing connected devices;
- communication with the support service;
- authentication settings.
Furhermore, the application sends notifications about entering the system and various financial transactions from your account.
- provides additional security for Bank of Maharashtra clients;
- users can confirm online transactions;
- it is possible to set up security questions, PIN codes, and more;
- app is free to download and use;
- compatible with current Android versions.