Miiskin is an Android application that helps users to monitor the condition of the skin and moles, as well as the changes that occur with them. The utility works on the basis of AI. It is developed in collaboration with Skin Health Alliance and recommended by certified dermatologists in over 130 clinics worldwide.
The main function of the utility is to track the location and condition of moles, as well as other formations on the skin. It is possible to take close-up photos of them using the camera of a mobile device. Miiskin saves pictures and allows you to compare the original and subsequent images. This helps you to notice the changes that have occurred.
The app sends reminders to users that it is time to take a new photo. It stores all data in encrypted form and offers to create backups.
Additionally, this utility contains useful information about the condition of moles, as well as the prevention and signs of skin cancer.
Miiskin has advanced paid options. After the registration of a premium account, users receive the following features:
- image of the whole body and moles in AR;
- access to photos via the browser;
- sharing pics of moles with a dermatologist;
- transferring an account to another mobile device;
- protection of data with a PIN code.
Please note that the utility does not provide medical diagnoses and information about the risk of melanoma. It is intended only for checking the skin and mapping moles. If users detect any changes, they need to consult with a dermatologist first.
- is designed to analyze the skin and moles;
- it is possible to take close-up photos of them;
- helps you to notice the changes;
- contains tips and recommendations, similar to LactMed;
- app is free to download and use;
- compatible with current Android versions.