MySudo is an Android application that combines multiple functions for online privacy. Users can share encrypted data via messages, email, and phone calls.
The utility plays the role of a multifunctional tool for online security and privacy. Here users can make phone calls, send emails and browse the web without the threat of being tracked.
This service provides digital profiles that you can use instead of your personal or professional information. It is possible to get 9 profiles for different purposes. These virtual accounts are called Sudos. For example, you are able to get computerized emails and phone numbers for online marketplaces or other apps like Onlyfans.
Users can call and text anyone in their contacts, even if they do not have Sudos. Nevertheless, the developer claims that direct Sudo-to-Sudo messages, voice and video calls are end-to-end encrypted.
Moreover, the bowsers within the app allow users to privately search the web without ads and tracking cookies. There are premial functions that can be unlocked by monthly or annual subscriptions.
- encrypted calls and messages;
- private phone numbers for any location;
- digital profiles that you can use instead of personal information;
- secure online bowsing that automatically blocks tracking cookies and ads;
- emails that you can use for online shopping and other purposes;
- app is free to use and download;
- compatible with current Android versions.