NVSIP is an application for Android devices that allows you to connect a surveillance camera to your smartphone. It is possible to watch and record videos in real-time as well as save files in the archive. You can select the image resolution.
After launching the application, you have to connect the camera and smartphone to the same wireless network. Then you need to enter the password and wait for search results.
Moreover, It is possible to add your device manually. To do so, you have to allow access to the camera and scan the QR code on the equipment case.
The utility allows you to watch the broadcast from the camera in real-time. The image can be enlarged to fill the entire screen. This way you can display videos from four different devices connected at the same time.
It is possible to add video recordings to the archive. A screenshot feature is also available. All images and videos are stored in the internal memory of your smartphone or tablet.
Similar to TrackView, the utility allows you to use the camera’s speaker. Thus you can communicate with people you see on the screen. In addition, the app supports high resolution videos.
- allows you to connect a surveillance camera to your mobile device;
- supports real-time video streaming;
- you can communicate using the camera’s speaker;
- it is possible to save recordings to the archive and create screenshots;
- app is free to use and download;
- compatible with current Android versions.