Paper Fixer is an application for Android devices, a convenient tool for scanning, processing, and storing documents. The utility allows you to work with photos, reports, receipts, PDF files, and so on.
It is important to give the app permission to access the mobile device’s camera to scan. Documents are saved as an image or PDF in a separate folder. There is an option to print and send them by e-mail. In addition, the utility integrates with various cloud storages such as Google Drive and Dropbox.
Recognition and correction
The basic options of this useful tool are as follows:
- automatic recognition of grammatical and punctuation;
- mistakes in the text of the document;
- error correction;
- selection of synonyms for frequently used or misspelled words;
- detection of typographical errors such as double spaces;
- language settings.
The application uses advanced algorithms to analyze and correct texts. In addition, there are options for editing color, sharpness, contrast, white balance, and so on. It is possible to recognize the edges of documents as well as crop and resize them.
Moreover, this utility supports various page sizes including Letter, Legal A4, and others. It is possible to view all scanned documents as a list and also search for files by name. You can use a password to protect confidential information.
Unfortunately at the moment, the application is inactive. Probably the developers have stopped supporting it.
- offers users to scan and process various documents;
- recognizes and corrects grammatical and punctuation mistakes;
- it is possible to edit color, contrast, sharpness, and more;
- app is free to download and use;
- compatible with current Android versions.