ParentsKit is an app for Android mobile devices that allows you to control the activity of other users on the network. Using this utility, parents can monitor how much time their children spend on the Internet. The application displays data in easy-to-read graphs.
In order to use the application, you need to authorize with a valid phone number. After that, the service grants access to a personal account. It is worth noting that ParentsKit requires an active paid subscription to track family members’ activities.
On the personal account page, users can add their family members’ phone numbers. Confirmed consent from those people is necessary as well.
If one of the connected devices appears on the Internet, you receive a notification. Naturally, it is possible to review activity history with time stamps and the duration of each session. To make the information clearer, the utility offers graphs and statistics.
If you need even more control over a target device, you can try the FlexiSpy app.
- app is free to download;
- allows to monitor and control family members’ activity on the Internet;
- requires confirmation from monitored devices;
- displays graphs and statistics;
- full functionality requires an active subscription;
- possibility to link several devices to one account;
- compatible with current versions of Android.