PayPay is an Android application which allows you to access a cashless payment operator. It is possilbe to complete transactions and make purchases online.
How it works
It is necessary to go through a short registration and get access to all the features. You also need to link a bank card for future payments. Moreover, there is an option to submit a cash withdrawal request from Seven Bank ATMs. If you are visiting a store, you can ask the cashier to pay using utility. This allows you to make purchases quickly, manage your funds through history, and not need to exchange change.
In addition, it is possible to pay with QR or barcode. To do this, you need to scan the product in the store or present your phone to an employee. The payment takes a couple of seconds and allows you to save time.
The application contains a large database of establishments and shops where you can pay by bank transfer. There is Seven Eleven, Sunny, Life, Watami and others. Pharmacies are also available to you. It is possible to view a list of all places, which is regularly updated and added to. Besides shopping, you may order food with PayPay.
- allows you to use the application for cashless payments, just like stc pay;
- it is possible to scan QR codes;
- you can pay for purchases and place orders using your smartphone;
- there is an option to manage your funds and view your purchase history;
- compatible with current Android versions;
- free to download and use.