Redream is an Android application which allows you to play old console games. The utility is an emulator of the famous Sega Dreamcast.
You need to download game images after installation. It is necessary to allow access to the internal memory of the mobile device and select a directory. Previously games were saved in the library. There is an option to sort them and search by name. Please note that the application supports most plays which are created to run on the console and provides optimal performance. Some of these functions are also available in PS PS2 PSP.
The emulator is optimized for correct and complete work on mobile devices. You can choose the picture and sound quality. In addition, it is possible to change the parameters of the buttons for comfortable operation. In this case, you can use a virtual screen controller or connect a third-party joystick. Moreover, some games support the keyboard.
You can download game images in CDI or GDI format. It is possible to save the state of the emulator at any time. This will help not to lose progress in the match and continue the passage later. Furthermore, there is an auto-save function after a set amount of time.
- allows you to run console games on your tablet or smartphone;
- there is an option to use a third-party joystick and a virtual keyboard;
- a choice of graphics quality is available;
- it is necessary to have original game images in CDI or GDI format;
- compatible with current Android versions;
- free to download and use.