Reels is a section with short and entertaining videos on Instagram. This feature in an Android application allows users to watch funny and popular clips that often last about 15 seconds.
How it works
This is one of the popular Instagram features that shows a variety of funny videos. Users can watch entertaining clips with visual and sound effects, just like in TikTok. These so-called reels usually last about 15 seconds.
To go to this section, you have to open your own profile on Instagram and click on an icon that looks like a media player. Afterwards you can access and watch videos on the go. There is a search box in case you would like to look for a certain clip or content creator.
All videos come with a number of views, comments and likes. You can check the most popular clips on the platform as well as find the ones from your favorite celebrities and content makers.
Aside from watching reels, you can upload your own videos and become popular among Instagram communities. There are various effects and tools that allow you to create unique and funny clips. Before posting a video you have an option to check the preview and be sure that it was edited properly.
- possible to watch short and funny videos on Instagram;
- users can create and share clips with their followers;
- there is an option to like content and leave comments;
- allows to edit reels before uploading them on the platform;
- app is free to use and download;
- compatible with current Android versions.