Rythu Bharosa is an Android app designed for village agriculture assistants in the Indian state of Andhra Pradesh. The utility provides specific information based on the farmer, crop being grown, weather, soil condition, and geolocation.
This is an agriculture-specific, location-based service platform that helps to improve productivity. The app is a part of the YSR Rythu Bharosa program launched by the Government of Andhra Pradesh. This utility assists farmers in the process of growing and gathering their crops. It is possible to help them in the post-harvesting phase and in daily activities.
There is information on crop and pest management, as well as soil conditions, weather, and market prices. The app also provides access to government schemes and subsidies. Farmers can apply for loans and insurance. Moreover, they may connect with other staff and experts to share their experiences and knowledge.
The app can operate in offline mode so that the assistants are able to support the farmers in remote areas. Please note that Rythu Bharosa is built on open-source technologies.
- is created in collaboration with the Government of Andhra Pradesh;
- helps farmers to improve their productivity, similar to Rice Crop Manager;
- is intended for village agriculture assistants;
- there is information about crop and pest management;
- app is free to download and use;
- compatible with current Android versions.