Scottrade is an Android application owned by the brokerage firm called TD Ameritrade. The tools allow you to trade bonds, ETFs, futures, options and currency pairs.
You have the ability to manage your accounts and portfolio. It is possible to trade stocks, options and other financial instruments from your mobile device using intuitive order entry and editing.
Users can view real-time quotes and explore integrated charts with indicators. Scottrade has an alert feature. It is possible to set up notifications of price changes for a profitable transaction. The message comes even if the utility is closed.
The application has educational and news content. You may explore daily market changes, analytical reports and research from competent experts. This will help improve your trading skills and see investment opportunities.
There is no minimum deposit in Scottrade. However, to open a margin account, an amount of 2,000 dollars is required. By the way, tax documents are stored on the platform. They are available in PDF format. You can email the reports at any time.
In addition to trading futures and bonds, cryptocurrency transactions are very popular today. You may explore the features of this market and try to make transactions using Robinhood.
- you have an option to use Face Unlock or Fingerprint Authentication for a secure login;
- there is educational content with investment strategies and other useful information;
- it is possible to set up alerts on price and important changes in the trading market;
- app is free to download and use;
- compatible with current versions of Android.