SideSync is an official application for Android developed by Samsung conglomerate. Users who have mobile devices by this brand can connect to a PC.
This utility allows users with smartphones to mirror their screens on a PC and backup phone data. It is possible to transfer various files including videos, audio tracks, images, documents and APKs. As mentioned before, SideSync is only suitable for mobile devices produced by Samsung.
Aside from transferring data, you can also control a smartphone on your computer. There is an option to sort and create folders as well as to delete unnecessary files. In addition, it is possible to download 360 Security and scan your mobile device for various viruses. This app also helps you to improve battery performance and clear cache.
To connect a smartphone to a PC, it is necessary to have a WiFi network. You need to hold your device close to your computer. The synchronization usually takes several seconds to be completed.
As you can see, SideSync is convenient for usage. You do not have to establish a connection via USB cable. All you need to do is to turn on WiFi on your smartphone and PC.
- possible to transfer files to a computer;
- program works only with Samsung mobile devices;
- it is possible to answer calls directly on your PC and exchange messages;
- necessary to establish connection via WiFi;
- app is free to use and download;
- compatible with current Android versions.