SORMAS is an application for Android developed to help people implement disease control and outbreak management procedures.
The utility is an open source eHealth system. Users can analyze various infectious diseases and see the most common symptoms. There is a section with listings where each case is available for research. The main purpose of SORMAS is to provide people with the opportunity to manage outbreak procedures as soon as possible.
It is possible to find out what is happening in health care facilities and laboratories. The application includes digital surveillance so that users can monitor the latest changes and respond according to regulations.
Please note that SORMAS provides its services on a free basis. You do not have to purchase a subscription or pay for something else.
Similar to SAPC, this application is only available for doctors and employees who work in the field of medicine. When logging in, you have to enter your username and password. There is a section with settings. You can choose the language you are most comfortable to work in when analyzing the data.
- users can view a listing of cases with infectious diseases, including COVID-19;
- it is possible to implement pandemic controls by taking necessary actions on time;
- the interface is available in English language;
- there is an option to view patient’s symptoms;
- app is free to download and use;
- compatible with current Android versions.