TC Games is an application for Android that allows you to display your smartphone screen on your PC display. There is an option to play mobile games using a mouse and a keyboard.
Requirements and settings
You need to install the client not only on your smartphone, but also on your computer. Devices sync using a wireless WiFi connection or USB cable. You can customize the keymap for your keyboard and mouse. The pointer will be displayed on the mobile device screen by default. There is an option to bind the actions of the buttons and the wheel. Moreover, TC Games allows you to change brightness, saturation, contrast and other parameters.
The application allows you not only to display the screen, but also to record it. It is possible to take screenshots and also stream. Furthermore, users can broadcast gameplay online through popular platforms Twitch, YouTube, TikTok and others.
In addition, TC Games provides access to premium features. You can sign up for a paid subscription and get the following:
- no watermark during screen recording and broadcasting;
- uploading keyboard layouts to cloud storage;
- motion quality correction.
- allows you to broadcast your smartphone screen to your computer display;
- there is an option to use a keyboard and mouse;
- you can stream through popular services and social networks;
- the app has paid functions;
- compatible with current Android versions;
- free to download and use.