Trinus VR is an Android application that allows you to play games in virtual reality mode. It is necessary to use a special helmet or glasses. You can also calibrate and configure sensor settings.
You need to connect your devices to the same wireless network. Next, you have to install Trinus VR Server on your computer and launch the application. Moreover, it is necessary to turn on virtual reality glasses or a helmet. The utility automatically finds available servers and establishes a connection. Before you start broadcasting, you can adjust performance settings and enable buffering.
The app allows you to control characters in games using a virtual reality device. It is possible to change the viewing angle by turning your head. You also have access to the function of automatic correction of distortions for the lenses of a specific VR headset model.
In addition, there is an option to broadcast not only the image, but also the sound. This helps to completely immerse yourself in the atmosphere of the game. Moreover, the utility allows you to connect a wireless gamepad for control. Trinus VR also supports mouse emulation, FreeTrack and external tools.
- just like in VR SHINECON, you can broadcast video from a computer in virtual reality mode;
- it is possible to launch games and control characters using head movements;
- there is an option to adjust the sensitivity of the sensors;
- requires a WiFi connection and a virtual reality headset;
- compatible with current Android versions;
- free to download and use.