Videoder is an Android app for downloading videos. It is possible to save content to your smartphone’s memory from Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, and other media platforms.
This application allows you to save content in resolution from 144p to 4K. For convenient navigation, the homepage of the app contains the most popular websites. All you have to do is tap on one of the icons to open a certain video hosting. Then you need to find the post and click on the download button.
It is possible to convert files from video to audio. Thus, you can save content in MP3 and M4A formats. There is an option to accelerate downloading with 4 threads.
This utility can be used as a browser. You can enter any website in the address bar and search for information on the web. It is possible to log in with your Google account without additional plugins.
Videoder provides you with a built-in player for watching content and listening to music. Moreover, it is possible to play the videos in the background mode.
For easy navigation, the content is sorted by categories. There are separate sections for music, games, news, and sports videos.
- it is possible to save videos and music to your device’s memory;
- you can enable and disable a built-in ad blocker;
- there is an option of saving multiple files simultaneously;
- different design themes are supported;
- app is free to use and download;
- compatible with current Android versions.