Waptrick is an Android application that offers users access to a web resource of the same name. The utility is its mobile client. It allows users to search and download various content.
The main page of the application presents a catalog. It is divided into the following headings:
- online games;
- photographs and pictures;
- sound effects;
It is possible to sort content into categories: games, videos, themes, photos, and wallpapers. There is a search bar where users can look for the files they need by name and keywords.
Tapping on the category name opens a page with a list of suggested content. Some of the sections redirect users to other websites where files are stored for viewing and downloading.
The application allows you to watch videos, movies, and series using the built-in player. This platform supports many languages, including English, German, French, Arabic, and many more.
During testing, it turned out that the utility does not perform the declared functions. The content is not accessed, although the web resource itself is still working. Apparently, the developers no longer support this app.
- allows users to search, sort, and download various content;
- offers a wide range of videos, photos, games, etc.;
- there is a built-in file media player, unlike Peggo;
- it is possible to choose a language;
- app is free to download and use;
- compatible with current Android versions.