Zengo is an Android application, a safe and secure cryptocurrency wallet that supports over 70 coins and NFTs, including Bitcoin, Ethereum, Polygon, Ripple, and Doge.
This app offers multi-party computation security, 3D FaceLock, and a fast ZenGo key recovery model. With advanced cryptography, there is no seed phrase for users to worry about losing it. Zengo is a non-custodial wallet, thus you have complete control over your private keys and funds.
Transactions and portfolio
Zengo allows you to buy cryptocurrencies directly within the app using a variety of payment methods such as Apple Pay, Google Pay, credit or debit cards, bank transfers, etc. It is possible to exchange coins at the current rate. The utility provides real-time transaction tracking, allowing you to monitor the status of your operations. Alerts and notifications are available.
You can view your crypto portfolio, including balance summaries and transaction history. It helps to monitor your investments. The app helps to track cryptocurrency quotes and market fluctuations. There is a Web3 Firewall that alerts you to any unusual requests so you may protect your account.
- it is a multi-chain cryptocurrency wallet;
- users can buy, exchange, and withdraw various coins, similar to Tron Wallet;
- provides alerts and notifications about requests or transactions;
- it is possible to manage your portfolio and track quotes;
- the app is free to download and use;
- compatible with current Android versions.