AseDS is an application for Android mobile devices that allows you to play Nintendo DS games. The emulator has a number of additional features, such as saving and loading states, speeding up the game, changing the screen orientation, using analog sticks on the phone, and many others.
When you first start the emulator, you need to allow access to the memory of your mobile device. Next, a folder scan will be automatically launched in order to search for game ROMs. It is possible to manually upload the file by specifying the location of its storage.
The app supports most of the games released for the Nintendo DS, including:
- Pokémon Diamond;
- Mario Kart DS;
- New Super Mario Bros.
- The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass;
- Animal Crossing: Wild World;
- and others.
The emulator allows you to use a virtual or physical game controller. It is possible to assign actions to buttons. Graphics and sound quality settings are available. In accordance with the technical characteristics of the mobile device, you can choose the optimal ratio of performance and speed.
This app supports quick saving of the game at any time. In addition, it is possible to use cheat codes to gain benefits.
- similar to Citra, this emulator allows you to run console games on your smartphone;
- rewind function is supported;
- it is possible to connect and configure a game controller;
- compatible with most games released for the Nintendo DS;
- app is free to download and use;
- compatible with current Android versions.