BabyCenter is an Android application that provides access to a platform for tracking pregnancy and childcare. You can receive regular information about your baby’s growth.
How it works
You need to enter your baby’s expected date of birth to set up your tracker. This will help you start receiving updates that are timed to your week of pregnancy. You can also use the due date calculator to accurately count the number of days remaining. It is possible to get answers to questions about motherhood among thousands of articles with medical reviews, just like in Mom Life.
Moreover, BabyCenter supports you after the birth of your baby with special material that includes feeding, sleep guidance and so on. It is important to note that all medical information is compiled by experts and approved by the Advisory Board.
You can get ideas for fun children’s games and activities that help children develop. It is possible to access a library of lullabies for a sweet dream. BabyCenter also allows you to track your fertility with an ovulation calculator. Furthermore, there is an option to find out which vitamins are recommended for pregnant women.
- allows you to track your pregnancy and receive advice on caring for babies;
- you can enjoy exercise and receive meal plans;
- there is an option to conduct online classes to prepare for childbirth;
- it is possible to choose names for your children using a search engine;
- compatible with current Android versions;
- free to download and use.