Chevron is an Android application that allows you to pay for gas without leaving your car. Thanks to the built-in map, you can find the nearest available stations.
How it works
First of all, you need to register and create a mobile profile. You can choose a convenient method to pay for fuel and link it to your account. Next, there is an option to find the nearest gas station and reserve a pump. If your tank is already full, it is necessary to select a payment method from the driver’s seat. Your money will be automatically debited from your balance and you will receive a digital receipt.
You can receive rewards and discounts for refueling your car from the driver’s seat. It is possible to accumulate points and exchange them for coupons or vouchers. There is an option to connect the utility to your dashboard to quickly and conveniently find stations, car washes, etc. This feature is available for Android Auto and Automotive OS users.
Furthermore, it is possible to find low carbon products such as compressed gas and diesel mixture using the app. You can also find EV charging station locations, Amazon lockers and car washes.
- allows you to pay for gasoline without leaving the car;
- you can synchronize the utility with Android Auto and Automotive OS;
- just like in Shell, there is an option to accumulate points and exchange for discount coupons;
- compatible with current Android versions;
- free to download and use.