Clueful is an Android app that allows users to test other utilities and determine how dangerous they are. It is possible to check which of them collect personal data and steal information, send spam and distribute malware.
Testing of apps
At the start, the application will check the contents of the internal memory of the smartphone. All utilities are tested on:
- collection of personal data;
- transferring information to third parties;
- distribution of malware;
- sending spam;
- reading and intercepting SMS;
- phone call tracking;
- determining the location and transmitting information about it;
- tracking calendar events;
- sending notifications;
- reading device ID;
- interception of passwords.
For each installed utility, an overall security rating is determined. Similarly, it is calculated for the smartphone as a whole.
The security level of an application is indicated by a color. The safest ones are marked in green and the most dangerous – in red. Tapping on the name of the utility allows you to read more detailed information about which harmful parameters were noticed. There is a list of all permissions that the programs have received.
You can view a separate tab where high-risk utilities are located. There are tips for improving security, similar to ANDRAX. This utility sends notifications about changes in the overall rating.
Unfortunately, the application is currently inactive. The developers have stopped supporting it.
- helps to evaluate the security of installed utilities;
- tests apps on the distribution of malware and spam, stealing parols and data;
- there is an option to determine the overall safety rating;
- app is free to download and use;
- compatible with current Android versions.