EPOS Connect is an Android application that allows you to connect and configure the headset according to your preferences. There is an option to select an available model from the catalog in the utility.
You can connect EPOS devices to your smartphone for sound customization and personalization. To do this, you need to turn on Bluetooth and go through the pairing stage. After this, you will have access to a menu where you may control the headset. The utility supports different models, including ADAPT 200, 300, 400, 500, as well as the IMPACT 1000, C20 and C50 series.
The app provides you access to advanced settings for more control over your headset. You can set the sidetone level, voice prompts, volume limiter, ANC and more. There is an option to activate automatic shutdown of the device, for example during sleep. Furthermore, it is possible to use an equalizer to adjust the sound.
In addition, EPOS Connect allows you to manage calls, adjust sound volume and more. You can always be aware of updates and new firmware. The application supports languages such as English, French, German, Korean, Japanese and so on.
- allows you to connect an EPOS headset to your phone;
- just like in Beats, you can control the device and customize it to your preferences;
- there is an option to set the listening level and enable voice prompts;
- it is possible to receive notifications about updates and new firmware;
- compatible with current Android versions;
- free to download and use.