Garmin Drive is an Android application that allows you to connect new and modern car video recorders of the same name. You can view the list of compatible devices on the official website, the link of which is provided in the utility.
You can get real-time information about traffic, parking, weather conditions and photoLive traffic cameras as long as your device is compatible with the app. There is also an option to make calls, send text messages using Bluetooth. Moreover, Garmin Drive provides quick access to camera controls, settings and recorded footage.
Furthermore, it is possible to connect up to four DVRs to the application to have full vehicle coverage. There is an option to create a video from multiple frames to make it easier to watch. You can share recordings with friends, insurance agents, legal authorities and so on.
Garmin Drive has a simple process for connecting with devices. To do this, you need to turn on Bluetooth and establish pairing. The app prompts you to connect the camera, navigation, voice control and so on. It is also possible to scan the QR code located on the device itself using the smartphone camera.
- allows you to connect DVRs, navigation and other devices for cars;
- you can receive information about weather conditions, traffic and so on;
- it is possible to view camera recordings and share with friends, just like in Hik Connect;
- compatible with current Android versions;
- free to download and use.